top of page

Who Can Stay at Valour Place?

We provide a temporary home away from home for eligible guests who require medical treatments in Edmonton, Alberta, and live outside of city/area. This service is provided at no cost to guests.



 Eligible guests include: (and/or their immediate family members)

• Canadian Forces Members


• RCMP members


• Military & RCMP Veterans


• Families of the Fallen


• First Responders 

Frequently Asked Questions


 How to Book

Serving CF – Contact your CF Health Services or local Transition Centre.


RCMP Members Contact K-Div, Wellness Unit.


VAC Clients – Contact your VAC Case Manager or Client Service Agent. Contact House directly if you require immediate accomadations.


Veterans (not on VAC claims) – Contact your local branch of the Royal Canadian Legion, or the 

House directly for instructions.


Families of the Fallen – Please contact House directly.


First Responders – Contact your Supervisor or contact the House for support to get the process going.



                      Tel: 780.455.7707     |    Fax: 780.455.7740     |     E-mail: 


bottom of page